Saturday, February 19, 2011

En Route

Tis like magic. I am on the train en route to Vancouver, BC and I'm writing a post. WiFI has its advantages, does it now?

It's a bright sunny day in Seattle and the Olympics were glowing in all their glory in the dawn light and full moon as we crossed Lake Washington for the Amtrak station. It is the little sights and moments that bring e great joy when I am traveling. Moon over the water; glimpses of winter mountains; shoes hanging off the electric wires (right above the tracks... go figure); and more. If you know me, you know I love Seattle and am always glad to arrive here. Family is here so I have good reason to come. I have a family who also appreciates moments and loves to explore. I consider this a great gift.

Train tracks over the locks near UW. The water is churning today in the sunshine. I am happier on a train than a boat! And OMG, the Olympics are crystal clear and snow covered! What am I doing typing.. I need to be watching.

So, later folks..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment