Monday, March 15, 2010

Tribute





A week from today we'll say goodbye (again) to my mother-in-law as the family gathers for her memorial. I've been creating a special Creative Memories Tribute album for her, to honor her life and remind us of the lovely person she was. I've so enjoyed making it, but it has also made me miss her more. That is as it should be.

She was a gentle, giving soul. Her spirit came alive by the water and she spent as much time there as she could throughout her entire life. Cape Cod was old stomping grounds and because of her, I was introduced to that remarkable place. I love it too, though rarely set my foot in the sand of the National Seashore anymore.

I wanted to share just a few of the pages which give honor to the mother of my gracious and loving husband. How blessed we were to call her "mother", "sister", "daughter", "wife" and "friend".

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Andi. And no wonder Dave is the man that he is. Beautiful tribute. Hope you have peaceful moments and loving memories this week.
    Kathy J

    ReplyDelete