Monday, February 8, 2010

Mod Podge







I love this stuff. It's so forgiving and I can coat my fingers in it and then just wash it off. It's the perfect medium for messy-fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants artists.

Valentine's Day is coming up too. The combination of Mod Podge and Valentine's Day just makes me giddy. (OK, not exactly giddy... but I do look forward to making things). Today's creation is actually a secret... I'm betting that a certain college student with whom I am well acquainted is far too busy to be blog hopping, so I think I'm safe in sharing this here while the actual creation wings its way across the country.

While I'm at it, I'll find a photo of last spring's Mod Podge creation and post that too.

Happy Crafting and sharing your love with those you love this week!

1 comment: