Friday, March 18, 2011

Potential

It's been a whirlwind of activity at my house. Inside and out. The inside comes from my scurrying about packing and getting ready to fly south for a couple of weeks. The outside comes from the 'worker guys' (as my now teenage son used to call the skilled construction workers who came to build a kitchen at our old house) who can envision something from nothing.

I am impressed by their knowledge and skill in so many areas. The greatest, perhaps, is paying attention to the order in which every task needs to be completed. Skipping a task is not an option. I need not expound further...

I did, however, take the opportunity in the last snow to take a few 'construction art shots,' the compilation which I have named "Construction au Printemps," presented here for you viewing pleasure.

Meanwhile. I am leaving the cold gray skies for a little splashing in the Caribbean. If I can afford the internet connection fees on the ship, I shall post some Blue Water Sunny Sky musings. If not, when I get back there will be plenty to share. The kitchen potential will be furthered with WALLS appearing and ocean photos will hopefully find their way from my mind to my camera to my computer to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment