Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Transitions



Turning 50. Launching my first born. Embracing my artist self. Deciding to start a blog.

This decision has been a long time in coming. I have been regularly inspired by the blog authors featured in Stampington Company's Artful Blogging which I have been devouring since it first hit the market. So, thanks to all the bold, beautiful writers and artists who have been so willing to share yourselves with the likes of anonymous readers like me. This is one tangible result of your honest efforts. Such as it may become.

Sending my daughter off to college seemed like the right time to birth something new! Here is that something new. I believe I've already begun to "think" like a blogger. Little random essays are continually written in my mind. Now is the time and place, with some added accountability, to actually WRITE those essays and life vignettes. Will I be the only reader? Perhaps. It will still be worth the investment of time.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment