Sunday, October 25, 2009

Neighbors





It's been beyond lovely for several days this week. The kind of days that make you want to breathe more deeply and sing for joy. Alas, a cold is keeping me from doing either very effectively, but I CAN pull out my camera and take it all in visually. The singing will have to come later.

I'm happy my neighbors asked me to take their Christmas card picture. We squeezed in a few minutes down at the lake in the sunshine. It's great fun to share this wee talent of photography I am cultivating FREE with others.

Reminded me that I can help some of my kid's friends whose families are low on income right now by taking Senior Portraits. I was happy with how my daughter's came out last year and I can only improve, right?? I've already asked one senior if she'd like me to help out. Will she go for it? I think NOW is the perfect time as the brilliant colors reflect the light and add a lovely glow to life.

Autumn. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment